payment not recive

Benton1
Level 1
Benton, KY

payment not recive

Hello everyone !  need some guide

new for me but something going wrong..

i am host and this 1st payment amount " - " so they pay me 1st then refund to guest and  then deducted from account

after that i host 2 more guest serve that time no deposit that found but it show here paid and my bank not receive any found to my account as well on top side show still value amount $-80,  so really not get any thing to hosting and on top they make hosting commission without deducted value here so help me if any one understand this.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Benton1  If you got paid for the first booking but then Airbnb refunded the guest, they take that refund out of your future bookings. 

Do you know why that guest said in his review "Not as advertised" and why he was refunded? 

I would suggest you need to delete that listing and start over. You won't get people booking that listing with a 1* rating and that one bad review.

Benton1
Level 1
Benton, KY

Ok what happened they bring pets and I told him if you bring pet charges for that and deposit so that happened 🤔 

Do you think I need to delete listing.

@Benton1  I'm sorry that happened to you. I would suggest you mention the $15 pet fee you charge and the requirement for guests to let you know if they are bringing a pet when they book, in your listing description, not just in the house rules section, because lots of guests don't even bother to scroll down to the bottom of the listing page to read the house rules.

But I don't quite understand- this guest got refunded because you asked him for the pet fee? Did you not have it in your house rules when he booked?

You might be able to get that review removed. Contact Airbnb and ask them to remove it based on irrelevancy- he doesn't explain what wasn't as advertised and if it was because you asked him to pay the pet fee and you had that requirement listed, it is definitely irrelevant.

If Airbnb won't remove it, then yes, you should delete the listing and start over with it. You'll never recover from that 1* rating, and it will keep people from booking.