website

website

Is anyone else experiencing the seeming collapse of Airbnb's website?
Glitches, pages becoming and staying unresponsive?
So frustrating.
It's like Airbnb is evaporating before my eyes.

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I noticed this week, @Al-And-Leslie0 , that we can now attach documents and images in the messaging in the browser (not just in the app). So maybe it is less deterioration than upgrades under construction? Hope so. 

I agree that it is frustrating. I spoke sharply to falling-ice-cream girl a couple of times...

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

Yes, I've been noticing constant glitches both on my computer using a browser and using the app on my phone.

Deborah1061
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

This the MOST FRUSTRATING website I have ever used. As a host all I want is my guest information at the touch of a button. I do not want all the guff about trips I could take. Please explain how I can go directly to my account.

@Deborah1061  When you are logged in, bookmark the page you use most often.  If you have chosen to "stay logged in on this computer" or whatever, you should be able to go straight to that page from the bookmark.  If you go there often enough, it will appear when you start typing airbnb in the address bar.  

Deborah1061
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Hi Ann
Apologies for the delay in replying.   I had bookmarked  CALENDAR and RESERVATIONS which worked well for months then suddenly when clicking on either one I got PLACES TO STAY etc.