July 2019 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

July 2019 Host Newsletter

July.png

Hello everyone,

The July Host Newsletter has just been sent out and so I am also pleased to share it with you here in the CC:

July 2019 Host News  (click here)

Highlights include:

• The best way to welcome international guests

Hosts share tips on overcoming language barriers, making House Rules more accessible, and many other ways to help guests from around the world feel they belong. View here.

• Five easy ways to improve your listing photos

This travel season, use these photo tricks and techniques to attract more potential guests and make your space look better than ever. View here

• Give your guests peace of mind

We know you’re doing everything you can to keep your guests safe. If you already have smoke and CO alarms in your space, simply update your listing so guests know you have these safety amenities. If you don’t, make sure to install alarms per your local regulations before adding them to your Airbnb listing.

• Private room pro tips

Veteran Superhost Marcella Lentz-Pope created one of the most popular Airbnbs in Brooklyn (and the world). Here, she shares her expert advice on opening up a private room in your home. View here.

• What hosts are talking about

Every day in the Community Center, hosts share hospitality tips, answer each other’s questions, and swap stories. Here are some recent conversations you might want to join: Do you provide board games for your guests? Have any of your guests become friends?

I hope you find it an interesting edition. Have a fantastic August and for those of you in a busy peak season, make sure you find time to relax. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Anei0
Level 1
New York, NY

HI Lizzie, 

how would I suggest a topic or service to be featured in the host newsletter?

Cheers, 

Aneikit

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Anei0,

Great to meet you. It's fantastic to hear you would like to suggest a topic for the Host Newsletter. Feel free to share it here as a reply or if you would like to provide more information to me directly, hover over my profile photo/avatar and click 'Send Message'. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Fredrick6
Level 2
Mombasa, Kenya

Hello, thank you for this post. Could you please consider additional payment methods?

FL

The information is good, i need more, i'm still learning about it 

word finder