October 2019 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

October 2019 Host Newsletter

HostBali.png

Hello everyone,

Here is the latest edition of the Host Newsletter. 

October 2019 Host News

Highlights:

• Make the most of the festive season

The holidays are just around the corner. Are you maximizing one of the year’s busiest booking seasons? Here are our top 10 tips. Read on

• How to keep improving your space as you go

New photos. Better description. Extra amenities. There are so many ways to take your listing to the next level. Get inspired

• Create a family-friendly listing

Elsie Larson, Superhost and the lifestyle blogger behind @abeautifulmess, reveals her secrets for creating a space parents and kids will love. Read on

• How to promote your space on social media

Host Tom—whose Skykomish, Washington, home has over 115K Instagram followers—shares his tips for making your space a must-visit. Get the tips

• Clever decor swaps to elevate your space

Find out how two Superhosts in Hudson, New York, completely transformed their space—no remodeling required. Hint: It’s all in the details. Check out the before and after

• You’re one of a kind

Out of the millions of Airbnb hosts around the world, there’s only one like you. We’re celebrating that individuality in a new ad campaign, which puts hosts—and their unique stories—front and center. Watch the tv advert

• Lessons from interviewing 300 hosts

While researching “The Airbnb Way,” author Joseph Michelli interviewed hundreds of hosts and guests. Find out what he learned about hospitality, belonging, and entrepreneurship. Plus get 22% off the book. Read the interview

• Important reminders in honor of Fire Prevention Month

Did you know that in a fire, you may have as little as two minutes to get to safety? Help ease everyone’s mind with a few safety measures, from equipping your home with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers to sharing a fire escape plan with guests. Get more safety tips

• What hosts are talking about

Every day in the Community Center, hosts share hospitality tips, answer each other’s questions, and swap stories. Here are some recent conversations you might want to join: 10 ways to make your listing more sustainable Hospitality without amenities

I hope you had a great month and you find this an interesting read. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lizzie I can get to youtube from your link but then can't get to the ad. Anyone else?

An article worth noting and should be learned. Thank you for providing this great information. mapquest driving directions

thanks for sharing the information, it was helpful to me. scribble io