2 concerns

0 Likes

2 concerns

Hello Airbnb Hosts.  I have been a Airbnb host for almost 3 years.  All of my guests have been great and treated my place with respect.    I used to be a super host until Airbnb stop letting me "accept" guests from my iPhone.  I can no longer accept reservations from my phone!!!  Has any other host had this happen to them?

Secondly, , I have noticed that Airbnb is holding on to my deposits for 2-4 extra days.  The day my guests arrived, they used to release the funds same day, now they are releasing the funds 2-4 days after my guests have checked in .  I am not happy about this practice.  Please send me your thoughts on 1 or both of my concerns .  Thanks and happy hosting!  /Chris

2 Comments

@Christopher316I accepted 3 reservations on my iPhone in the past 24 hours. Regardless, you ought not to lose your Superhost status because you can't accept reservations from your phone--you will be able to accept them on the full site--or at least respond. And that is ALL you have to do: Respond within 24 hours. You can accept later and it won't affect your status.

Also, what do you mean your "deposits"? Are you talking about your payouts? I double checked and I'm still getting mine within about 24 hours of check-in even though on the payout page Airbnb says it may take up to 2 business days tho it's still 24 hours in the help section.

Sally10
Level 8

Hi Fiona

I dint know that we cant accept requests on our phone?

I am pretty sure I have done so 

let me know if I got this right?

Thanks so Much

Sally