Sleep quality rating

Sleep quality rating

Hello! I'm an airbnb host as well as a guest. I stayed at over 45 airbnbs this past year!! I think guests are paying for a good nights rest and it would be great for guests to rate the quality of sleep. It would also help hosts provide guests with a better experience. 

2 Comments
Donna240
Level 10

I see one probllem with this. Even with a very quiet atmosphere there will be complaints. Guests are like Goldilocks in the home of the 3 Bears. Some beds are too hard, some beds are too soft and some beds are just right. I just received a complaint (on another site) that my bed wasn't soft enough, while most guests praise it's firmness. The option of owning 3 mattresses to please guests is off the table for us, and when I suggested that maybe a high loft mattress cover was a solution, my husband gave me "the Look". I have to settle on pleasing most guests instead of all of them.

Eddee0
Level 2

I completely agree with this.

some of my guests could sleep under water and some can’t sleep if someone sneezes down the street, and for some guests the mattress is too hard and for others it’s too soft.

Generally a healthy calm person sleeps well.