filters and features required to improve application

filters and features required to improve application

Hi-I am a host and guest. Recently I have been searching for a place to stay near a certain venue. But it shows a lot of places on the other side of a 4 mile long toll bridge and I do not want to stay on that side. So I think it would be handy to have a filter of distance from a certain town or area you've entered. For example, if I put that I want to stay in Stevensville, Maryland and only want to stay in a 10 mile distance but only going east, not west, that would help my search and narrow down what is available. 

3 Comments
Hana12
Level 10

Totally agree.

Anonymous

The "Redo Search when I move Map"  feature works perfectly well for me on the Desktop version of the site for this function.

However, it would be nice if it could be adjusted for transportation links. For example, for those traveling without a car outside of city centers, proximity to train stations is a more useful criterion than aerial distance from a point of interest.

Richard605
Level 2

As Andrew pointed out being able to switch to say walking,biking, or driving from a pin drop would be good.  Current radius is silly even for driving.  It lists places on the opposite side of a river as within the radius even though the drive would take miles more to get across the river via the nearest bridge.   Simple driving radius would be a good starting point as many other maps have this feature now.