Listing order of amenities

Listing order of amenities

A prospective guest recently let me know that she loves my place but can't book it because there is no internet. I told her that I do have wireless internet, and checked the amenity list to make sure I did not forget to mark it. Here's the situation: "internet" appeared at the top of the list (crossed out), while "wireless internet" at the very bottom was overlooked by this guest. Please have these related amenities bundled, e.g. use parentheses to put "wireless" behind "internet", so that all types of internet appear in one spot only. The same is true for "TV" and "Cable TV". That way guest may not dismiss a listing prematurely.

16 Comments
Carol0
Level 3

I want to edit my listings amenities to include shampoo, and now it's not there anymore

We are having this same issue!  We have wi-fi, but our amenities are showing we don't have internet.  There's no option to choose showing internet!  Does anyone know how to fix this??  Thanks!

Nicole422
Level 2

Same issue!  How do I uncross off Internet, Kid-Friendly, and Free Street Parking!?  I'm going crazy trying to figure this out!!

Alex406
Level 1

Same problem here!  
Internet is crossed out and I can't see how to uncross it.
Anyone found a way to fix this?

Same issue here as well... anybody?

Brandon88
Level 2
I've been trying to get to the bottom of this. I have two Airbnb listings, one with both Internet and Wireless Internet listed and another listing with Internet crossed out but with Wireless Internet as an amenity. I have went back and forth trying to figure out the difference and they are identical. The only difference? One listing is started in 2015 (when the amenities list was more simplified) and another was listed in 2017 (after they added a whole range of new amenities). I've been having the same problem with Family/Kid Friendly. On the listing with both Internet and Wireless Internet listed I unchecked every single amenity on my desktop computer as a test, and Internet, along with Shampoo, Family/kid friendly, and Wheelchair Accessible still remained uncrossed out! I figured out that Shampoo and Wheelchair Accessible only exists on the mobile app. It does not exist as an amenity on the desktop version. So now I am left with Internet and Family/kid friendly that cannot be uncrossed. This leads me to believe that Airbnb updated the amenities section relatively recently, and only people who previously had internet and family/kid/friendly checked will have it uncrossed out after their update with no chance to cross it out again. Those who have it crossed out will have no option to check it off as an amenity and uncross it out until they fix it! We need to all give Airbnb a call and make them aware of these issues, because I've noticed it's been like this for months now!