Options de réservation

Options de réservation

Il manque la possibilité du ménage avec options prix suivant la durée du séjour ,la possibilité de facturer les draps,les serviettes
8 Commentaires
Catalina11
Level 1

I agree. If someone stays for just one night they should pay a premium for what it takes to provide fresh sheets and towels. Different to someone staying 3 nights or a week. In other words, the cost of sheets and towel should be a separate one like the cleaning, giving the option to the guest whether they want to pay for a towel or bring their own (that would be the only optional one). It's costly to provide clean towels and sheets every time, and increasing the cost of the listing is not competitive.

Yanira1
Level 1

Tengo dos alojamientos en la página me gustaría poder hacer una recomendación, cuando los huéspedes confirmen la reserva podrían introducir el DNI o número de pasaporte de las personas que se alojen en el piso dado que cuando llegan al alojamiento se los tengo que pedir para poder registrarlo en la Policía y si la página ya me los facilitarse sería más cómodo tanto para mi como para el huésped 

Helene0
Former Community Manager
Statut modifié en : Archivée

Dennis19
Level 3

Helene0
Former Community Manager

Helene0
Former Community Manager