Property Video Tours

Property Video Tours

It's 2017 and video is critical to the success of a vacation rental. Please allow hosts to either upload video, include a YouTube or Vimeo link or insert corresponding embed code to our listings.

This feature is already available on other popular platforms and Airbnb should be leading the charge in this area!

7 Comments
Irina71
Level 2

I have also emailed sugestione about video but only for the self check in and out.

good idea.

Colin79
Level 1

I live on an estate with 450 apartments and 6 pools tennis courts etc

It is nice to show an aerial video of the area and layout.

Kalai-And-Nani0
Level 2

Yes please do this, I made a video and have to send a link to their email for them to see it. It would be easier if I could just upload it on this site. 

Mary551
Level 1

I agree entirely with Colin, this is 2017 and video tours are essential viewing now, guests are demanding it.

Why should Airbnb be afraid of videos?

If we can display our properties in the best light then we will be busier and Airbnb will earn more!

Rhonda52
Level 1

Are we all just yelling into the wind here? Is this thread even reaching AirBnB?

Mary551
Level 1

Yes I think we are Rhonda.

I cannot understand this un-willingness to enable us to promote our business using a video. All Google wants is video these days if Airbnb don't act soon Google will have moved onto something else.

Dawn-And-Toby0
Level 3

A few years ago, I thought I remembered seeing a button for video, however that has never been an option. I would love to add video of my property!