Put back Extra Guest Charge - it's bait and switch without it.

Put back Extra Guest Charge - it's bait and switch without it.

A host @Natasha  mentioned that the Extra Guest charge that used to appear front and center on a listing has disappeared. I looked at my listing and it makes a huge difference to perception and integrity of the listing. Pease put it back.

A potential guest comes across my listing and sees "2 Guests and a Price", but when they put in two guests the price is different than what is listed because I charge extra for a second guest, but the guest has no way of knowing that because there is no longer anything to say that there is a charge for more than one guest. 

The only thing the guest sees front and center  is  "2 Guests and a $$ amount",  it's so misleading - because the truth is that the maximum occupancy for the room is two guests but the price shown is for one guest, it's classic bait and switch!

A few guests have mentioned how misleading and off-putting it is and I totally agree with them.

4 Comments
Martin0
Level 2

Why was this comment / PoV sent out 4 times? 

Martin0
Level 2

I am not sure whether my post was posted but why has your comment/PoV about a 2nd guest charge been posted 4 times, which is the number of times it was forwarded to me, read and then deleted?

Martin0
Level 2

My apologies for posting twice!!!!!!!!

Cormac0
Level 10

@Martin0

Hoisted by your own petard springs to mind, LoL