Calendar Pricing not matching Fixed Pricing/Wnkd Pricing

Kathy--Brian-and-JB0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Calendar Pricing not matching Fixed Pricing/Wnkd Pricing

My calender price is displaying $130/night seven days a week.  My Fixed pricing is set to  $115/night and Extra Charges & Currency is set to $125/night Fri&Sat.  My Currency is set at USD (correct) and my SmartPricing is off.  How do I get my pricing to show the rates I have for fixed and weekends? 

4 Replies 4

@Kathy--Brian-and-JB0:

I see what you are saying. The listing displays $115/night but then when someone looks at the specific days on the calendar they see $130 all the time and thus are charged $130 whether it is a week day or weekend.

Look at the calendar for that particular listing in your admin. What price shows on the individual days there? $115 or $130? If it is $115 during the week, then slide to the right and look at your pricing. Your Nightly price you've already confirmed to be $115, but skip down to extra charges and currency and confirm that you have no additional charges marked. Some people charge for additional guests, but accidentally leave the number of guests on 1. There may be something else that you have checked.

Check to make sure that smart pricing is turned off.

Check your season/weekend pricing under availability settings: Click availability settings in the charcoal colored bar, click the link "Add a requirement..." located just above the Sync Calendars link. Make sure you did not inadvertently set something there.

That's my best guesses. Perhaps another host will weigh in.

Tim & Holly,

Thanks for your input.  I did a recheck of everything you mentioned;

1. SmartPricing in turned OFF
  2. Currency is set to USD
  3. Weekday rate set to $115
  4. Weekend rate set to $125
  5. No Extra person charge box checked
  6. No requirments set for Season or Weekends

Yet everyday on my calendar still says $130?

That was my best ideas. You might try contacting Airbnb but do so when you have time in case you are on hold for a while.

415-800-5959

I have the same exact problem.  Now my place got booked and I'm not getting the rate that I had set!  Please post if you find a solution from Air BnB!!