Calling all hosts: I want to help your home!

Anna1735
Level 3
West Lafayette, IN

Calling all hosts: I want to help your home!

Hello hosts! 

My name is Anna and I am currently studying abroad in Hong Kong. 

As I have been traveling, I've started to use Airbnb as a guest quite a bit; I am intrigued by the company itself and how it runs on trust and relationships. 

From this curiosity, I have recently developed an Instagram page called "Humans of Airbnb," which would work just like the famous "Humans of New York." I am working hard for its growth, and am writing this post to ask for your help! 

If you would like to be featured and be a part of this idea, please like the post or leave a comment below and I will directly message you a question to answer! This would also be a great opportunity for you to publicize your Airbnb home or experience - I promise to work hard to rapidly gain more and more views and followers, as I have just started out at the moment.

I think this would be a great way to personalize you as an Airbnb host, rather than simply advertising your home, and build more trust to consequently assist in the growth of Airbnb as an effective home sharing platform. I will tag your Instagram account and link your Airbnb home, featuring you in the Instagram stories as well.

Particularly, if you are located in Hong Kong (maybe even Singapore or South Korea) and would like to meet up, please let me know as well! I would love to interview you to find out more about the background of hosting, and put up a special series for that. 

Thank you so much for your help in advance! I deeply hope I can be of some help towards increasing traffic towards your home, and I am so excited to see where this project goes! 

If you want to check out the page, search @humansof.airbnb on Instagram! 

21 Replies 21
Veronica413
Level 3
Bondi, Australia

Hi Anna, 

I love your idea!!! Super cool - I love Humans of New York! I'm a stylist adapting to make co-hosting my main venture. A career change I needed opened up with Airbnb as I shared my passions with Experiences - now offered here in Sydney a year.

This grew to can you Manage for me? Now a year later I am launching AirBondi - super niche super cool services, personal assistant like.

Please reach out when you start up and hopefully we can pull a post together im on Insta AirBondi. and carryonvenus all about mindful lifestyle 

Caio from Bondi 🙂 Vee 

Walid20
Level 2
Beirut Governorate, Lebanon

This is amazing

Grace329
Level 5
Johannesburg, South Africa

Sounds interesting 

Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0
Level 10
Texas, United States

Lovely!

I'll follow you on Instagram...#casitabythetxbay 

Tueykay0
Level 10
Santa Monica, CA

Great idea!

Cyndy7
Level 1
Perkasie, PA

This sounds AWESOME - great Idea 🙂 

Neal43
Level 2
Three Forks, MT

We are located in a small town called Three Forks, Montana. We just got set up for hosting at the end of August, 2018. Would love to be a part what you are doing.  Follow me at climber 10058 or my wife, Ruth at ruthpstory.

Thank you!

Neal and Ruth

Eugenio79
Level 2
Miami, FL

I find this a very interesting concept, would love to be part of this.

Cheryl323
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

I love this idea Veronica, and would love to be apart of it!

Oops I meant to say Anna!

🙂

EvaMaria0
Level 2
Urtenen-Schönbühl, Switzerland

Great idea! I am hosting since two years in Switzerland and just now starting to host a property in Costa Rica. I follow you on Instagram with my three accounts @Finca0.los.mangos @charminglakeview and @__.evita.__

Tonya34
Level 2
Saint Louis, MO

Great idea

Micole0
Level 1
Des Moines, IA

Very interested!

Tueykay0
Level 10
Santa Monica, CA

At Anna,

please communicate with all of us interested Hosts using the community center platform.