Can I view individual star ratings left by guests?

Rolf2
Level 2
Burlington, VT

Can I view individual star ratings left by guests?

I'd like to be able to view individual star ratings left by guests.  I think that this would be an excellent means of maintaining quality control, especially in cleaning.  As far as I can see I can only view the aggregate.

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Rolf2,

You can but you need to be vigilant in checking your star ratings after every review.  Go to your "Stats" and find your star ratings.  You can then click on each category and see how many you have in each category.  When you get a new review, check it again and you will know what the guest gave you for star ratings.

star ratings.png

I hope this helps @Rolf2!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Andrew299
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi, thank you for creating this post.  I clicked "stats," but my page only shows a breakdown of percentage of overall star reviews.  I do not have a breakdown of accuracy, cleanliness, etc.  overall, per listing or per guest.  Can I access that information and, if so, how?

John691
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Yes you can view the rating left by each individual guest. To see this, log into the website and select Host -> Dashboard from the menu. On the Dashboard page you will see an Overall Summary section, in there there is an Overall Rating for your property, click on the number displayed for the Overall Rating and this will take you to the Ratings page where if you scroll down you can see the name fo your most recent guests plus the star rating that they left you, hope this helps.