Cleaning service recommendations in San Jose, CA?

Shane-and-Kristen0
Level 1
Santa Cruz, CA

Cleaning service recommendations in San Jose, CA?

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable and trustworthy cleaning service that can prepare our home between guests. We are looking for both cleaning and laundry for a home in the San Jose area.

Thank you!!

3 Replies 3
Tim209
Level 7
Honolulu, HI

@Shane-and-Kristen0 Hey, once you find a cleaner, you may want to check out our service - TurnoverBnB. We sync with your rental calendars and automatically notify your cleaners of upcoming turnovers. It's free to use.

Tim 

Lien4
Level 2
California, United States

You can connect with fellow hosts locally in San Jose in the Meetup group I manage here:

https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Airbnb-Hosts-Cohosts-Meetup/

Feel free to ask a question in the meetup group and someone can definitely give you a referral.

Pamela15
Level 2
San Jose, CA

6/5/19 5:56 a.m. (PST)

Shane abd Kristen I would like to help. I live in San Jose, CA. I’ve been here 27 years and know the community well. Airbnb hosting for several years. Please contact me at (408)981-7113.

Also, thank  you Lien for the community link above. Would like to manage other homes. Please contact me at (408) 981-7113 today and leave a message. I will respond within 24-hours. Also have questions about cleaning services etc. nearby.  Pam F.