What Hosts are saying

We have received multiple requests via our AirBnB and other vacation rental sites from guests claiming they have been "scammed" with their current reservation and are asking for "compassion" and a discounted rate for our rental. I think its funny that th... Latest reply by Clare0
    I just received a call from an alleged ABB customer support saying that it is against their rules requesting extra cost for electricity bills. This person was extremely rude and arrogant and failed to specify what exact rule she is referring to! I have al... Latest reply by Luigi27
    Hello, I'm curious what services other hosts commonly "out-source" to aleviate time-consuming host related tasks? Obviously there is Cleaning services, but what other hosting related task do you "out-source"? Thanks! Drew
    This morning I woke up to a revew from my latest guest claiming my photgraphs were fake and taken from another apartment along with other salty comments such as "Using a wide angle lens to make the apartment look bigger. It is a 102 Sqm one bedroom, why o... Latest reply by Linda108
    My guest for today has verbally abused my father and my housekeeper. She had yelled at my father (about one of the light bulbs in the kitchen that was not working) and had made threatening gestures at my housekeeper. I am out of the country at the moment,... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi AllI rent out a superb 1 master bedroom w shower etc in a Cape Cod beach bungalow in Cape Town for selected guests and super enjoy my visitors. I got a lovely enquiry from a married couple 2 months ago and approved, and then a week ago he sent a query ... Latest reply by Linda108