Co-host Belgrano, Buenos Aires

Stephen589
Level 2
San Juan, PR

Co-host Belgrano, Buenos Aires

Hi, my father and I are looking into the possibility of listing our 1-bedroom apartment on AirBnb. The apartment is located in Belgrano, close to Belgrano C station and Libertador Ave. Must be able to communicate in English.

Any experienced co-hosts or property managers living around this area, please message me. Thanks 🙂

5 Replies 5
Marla30
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi Steven!  I work in a company where we specialize in the administration of temporary rental properties in Buenos Aires. (I am also from Puerto Rico) You can contact me by DM for more information. 🙂

Es posible que airbnb haya tapado mi número, me dejas saber.

El apto queda en José Hernandez con Virrey Vertiz a 1-2 cuadras de la estación Belgrano C y la libertador.

No tiene balcón pero si tiene una terracita. Es en el 1er piso. Le hace falta un poco de soundproofing y tal vez abrir un hueco en pared que da al Club Belgrano (entiendo que no es medianera), aunque no sabemos si requiere un permiso del propietario aledaño (Club Belgrano) y de la ciudad.

Una vez sepamos y rehabilitemos un poco, ya estaremos en condición de enlistarlo. Me encantaría saber más de las gestiones que hace tu empresa y si trabajas también con diseño de interiores, etc

Hola! Somos Bebé Nómade BUE y queremos proponer a todos los host de Buenos Aires nuestro servicio de alquiler de equipamiento para bebés y niños pequeños: practicunas, sillas para comer, sillas para auto, cochecitos, juguetes, etc. 

Los artículos que ofrecemos cumplen con los estándares internacionales de seguridad y luego de cada devolución son meticulosamente limpiados y desinfectados con productos hipoalergénicos.

Queremos ayudarlos a brindar un servicio completo y de calidad para sus huéspedes!

Buscanos en las redes!

Hi! We are Bebé Nómade BUE and we want to communicate our service to all the hosts of Buenos Aires. We rent baby equipment: playards, travel cots, strollers, high chairs, car seats, toys and more.

All our products comply with international safety regulations. After every rental we take special care of cleaning and maintenance. We only use hypoallergenic products.

We want to help you to give a complete and high quality service to your guests!

Look for us in the social networks!

Andrea10
Level 3
United Kingdom

@Steven

I am offering my Co Host Service

I have being working as a host in my own property from more than 3 years and also as a co host of the orthers 

I am a CPA and have a real state degree, both in Buenos Aires

If you are still looking co host, feel free to contact me at ****

Andrea ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines]

Silvina53
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

Hi Steven, I do co-hosting for living and I live in Av. Libertador and La Pampa, in Belgrano, 1 block away of you. You can see more info or contact me at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']