CoHosting in Edinburgh

Carla577
Level 2
Kintnersville, PA

CoHosting in Edinburgh

Hello,

We'll need a cohost for a property on Abercromby Place in Edinburgh that we are getting ready to list.  We'll be in Edinburgh Nov 12 - 17 and would like to have a chat and see if the property is a good fit for your cohosting services.  Please reply to let us know if you'd be available to meet. Also, need confirmation that there is no 90 day let restriction for that location.  Thank you in advance for your response!

Carla

2 Replies 2
Adnan24
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi Carla,

I saw your post for needing a cohost, are you still looking for someone?

Myself Adnan and my wife Aarti host our property in city center, and I can help you co host. we are experinced superhosts and manage another property of friend occasionally and referneces can be provided for same.

i assist with meet/greet clients and also work with self check in properties.  Do the turn around cleaning and laundry and i am available on call for guests staying incase they need and help. My key target is always to provide 5 star service to all guests. 

drop me a message on 07728564445 if you would like to have a chat and i would be happy to help.

Carole341
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi Carla,

my name is Carole , I live in Stockbridge and am a SUPERHOST but also co host for 8 other clients.

im happy to help with your flat in Abercrromby place.

i do all aspects of co hosting including laundry . 

Can be contacted by mobile on 07779443419.

many thanks 

Carole