Connecting with other hosts in my area

Susan721
Level 2
Pāhoa, HI

Connecting with other hosts in my area

I'd like to offer my services to other hosts in my area who rent out space but don't live here (greeting guests, cleaning, maintaing property, acting as a local contact, etc.)  How can I get this service out there and seen by  hosts in my area who are looking for help?

4 Replies 4

@Susan721:
Go into your admin panel and click the link, "Get hosting help." On the next page scroll all the way to the bottom and just above the footer links is a link, "Want to earn money hosting for your neighborhood? Get started."

Complete your profile. You will receive a request by email when someone clicks the link looking for help and you are a match.

Tim and Holly,

Thanks for the info!  I will do that!  I also noticed you are a "Level 10" host.  What does that mean?

Yabeshawork0
Level 1
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

How can I get the acess to conract other hosts in my country and area?

Shak-and-Sid0
Level 2
Northampton, United Kingdom

I also have a property in Cherasco, which is in Peidmonte region of Italy.

I can see when I do a specific  search of my area that there are about 4 other ABnB properties here. I would very much like the abililty to have a host to host contact with them to get and share local info on available cleaners and property managers.

I dont think that there is a way to do this without switching to travelling mode and making an enquiry like a guest.

Unless somebody knows better.

Regards Sid