Craziest Hosting Stories

Patrick568
Level 10
California, United States

Craziest Hosting Stories

Whats the craziest thing you have had to deal with as a host? How did you deal with it? 

7 Replies 7
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Just curious, @Patrick568, or are you writing an article?

Patrick568
Level 10

Not at all, I just find peoples experiences and interesting and enlightening. I like to learn about the creative way in which people work through issues. I'm new to hosing and have already had some weird people.

Thanks for the answer, @Patrick568. I think some of us will still hold back a little, since we don't want to shame anyone, especially if it will be evident from the review who it is. @Fred13's story is cool, because there is no way anyone will guess that one, i.e., the review won't say "My boss's wife and I had the loveliest time..."

My oddest unsearchable story is just someone who pretended to stay to impress friends at home. I got paid, and a great review, and it was money for nothin' 🙂

"My boss's wife and I had the loveliest time..." Hahaha @Lawrene0, no wonder I never got a review from them. 😄

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

My best (but a repeat story here) was of the couple that had booked and arrived with a 2nd couple (who later found out they picked up at the airport), the woman started throwing a tantrum about everything. I told the boat captain not to leave, asked the bimbette to get back in the boat, the guy with her pulled me aside and assured me she will behave and to please let them stay, because he didn't want to go back so soon because - he was with his boss's wife!  Didn't hear a peep from them for 4 days - my kind of 'perfect' guests. 😉

Patrick568
Level 10

WOW, yeah. I'm sure they wanted a low profile. 

I got a lot 'juicier' ones, but this is a 'family' channel. 😉