What Hosts are saying

HiFrom Airbnb I've got payot via Wester Union but after that I couldn' take money from bank I just chacked my payout information in bank after two month and they sed that Western Union made refund this money. Now how can I get my money?
    I've seen posts by others that mention Booking.com, VRBO, and other such sites. Is AirBNB the best site to get bookings or are the others better? Which ones would you list on as well and whyThanks!
    I had a booking for 12/27 to 12/31 made back in October. About a month ago, I saw the word "Cancelled" next to this persons name on my list of messages. I continued to see this person's picture on my calendar for those dates. As those dates approached... Latest reply by Linda108
    Just wanted to make others away of a situation I am currently having. We have not received a request for our listing in a few weeks which is very unusual. Our listing appears when I am logged in, but just today, I checked if it appears when I am logged ou... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I love that Airbnb provides a breakdown of our monthly earnings, but I find it so incredibly frustrating that it's based on when the payout is sent, not on the actual days that were booked. For example, I had a guest stay for 3 weeks last April. But becau... Latest reply by John1127
    Hello,Let me start by saying that I'm aware of the Transaction History and being able to export the data by month or by year. I really like the bar graph under Earnings when looking at the Stats tab. However this shows the sum of all my listings and there...
    I'm still pretty new with airbnb. I've already had 3 instances where people want to stay for several months. Right now my limit is set at 2 weeks. In at least one case the person wanted a discount so they didn't have to pay the full price for 6 months if... Latest reply by Helga0