What Hosts are saying

We just completed an Airbnb stay. Being a host myself I feel horrible even thinking about asking for a refund. But the experience was not what I expected. We arrived really late at night and one of the beds was not made at all. We could not find extra bed... Latest reply by Christine615
    My Frist concern is that a lot of guests started to use reviews as a leverage. We have direct messages when the guest is using the review as a leverage and still Airbnb keeps this review on profile and it also affects the score. Discounters. - This ty... Latest reply by Mark116
    • Vacation-Punta-Cana-Vasiliy-Smetanin (17).jpg
    • Punta Cana Ocean View.jpg
    Hello Community, We've been hosting for about a year in a suite in our home that we rent (with permission of the homeowner.) Yesterday we experienced extreme rain and the foyer and bathroom of our AirBNB suite flooded. I was home at the time and promptly ... Latest reply by Tom-and-Sarah0
    Is there anywhere that shows # of bookings / day of the week. I want to see stats on what days are my busiest and revenue / day of the week? Anywhere to see this besides manually going into the calendar and plugging it into a spreadsheet? Latest reply by Jason730
    Hi everyone, I am a fairly new host and feeling a little despondent. I had a guest, who booked last week and on his leaving the my flat, I was quite disgusted ta the state of the flat, he left dirty crockery, threw food and packaging on the floor, towel... Latest reply by Niala2
    I am available to co-host in Farmington MO. I host a room in my home and would like to offer my services to hosts in my area that need help.Thank you,Stacey Latest reply by Stacey146