What Hosts are saying

I just signed up my house and it says it is listed. I cannot access it through the site directly. How do I tell my friends to find my listing to book rentals? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I just listed my lakehouse and it's on the opposite side of the busy lake. Problem is, if you search Big Bear Lake in CA you don't see the other side of the lake and therefore would miss my listing. If you search my side which is called Fawnskin then bo... Latest reply by Amber104
    Hi Guys! Just had a group of guys check out of my house, despite the friendly message the booker sent me that they would look after the place and 'any partying' would be done in the city it clearly wasn't the case. I came home to find smashed glass all o... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I have an issue where as soon as I put a date in, my listing no longer appears. It's only a new listing (put up 3 days ago) and I'm pretty sure all my settings are correct. Does anyone have any ideas? You can view the place here - https://www.airbnb.com.a... Latest reply by Kristine55
    to everyone be carefull booking with alexander or philippe in their apartment on 206 4e avenue in quebec city,yesterday me and my girlfriend went there expecting to meet one of them to get hte key as we had booked it the previous night for one night stay,... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there, I have a confirmed booking for a guest but the rate that is listed on my calendar (R1800 per night) and the rate that Airbnb has used to calculate for this booking (R1500 per night) are not the same. How could this have happended and how do I g... Latest reply by Charles98