What Hosts are saying

We are new hosts and yesterday I received this enquiry but it set off alarm bells. So I thought I would share. There doesn't seem any way to attach information when reporting or raising concerns about someone either - maybe I'm missing something?. quote "... Latest reply by Marzena4
    We originally listed our place on Airbnb through a disaster program - the Fort MacMurray fire had forced the evacuation of almost the entire city and numerous families were left without a place to stay. Although our place is a long way from Fort MacMurray... Latest reply by Edwin57
    • bears.jpg
    Wer eine Unterkunft mit Internetzugang von 1und1 vermietet, riskiert die sofortige Abschaltung des Internetzuganges durch 1und1. Dies ist in den AGBs unter Punkt 5.2. ausdrücklich untersagt. Dies hat der Anwalt von 1und1 (ich klage gerade dagegen) explizi... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi How do I set my calendar or settings so that a guest firsts send me a request to book on which I then decline or confirm?I have a small operation and do everything self so I dont always have the time to update all my calendars on all the online sites. ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi AllI want to change a revview that I made of a guest, because it turned out it is too polite. They actually made quite a mess and broke some stuff as well... It is more than 48 hours since I wrote the review, but the guest hasn't made a review on me y... Latest reply by Ellen153
    Question about Co-hosts; I have one available for when I travel out of town. However, he got paid for co-hosting when I was in town (meaning he didn't need to do anything). Is there a way to select specific dates he should be the co-host, or am I going to... Latest reply by James422
    So, about 4 nights ago we had our first snow in Minnesota. That same night, at 10:30pm, I get an instant booking from a woman looking for a place for her and her “brother.”When I look at this woman’s reviews, I was shocked. Mostly bad reviews, people accu... Latest reply by Helga0
    • 69145A0E-35EE-40DA-8847-19EBAECE8189.jpeg
    • 6379C767-3AA1-4ECE-9358-BDC0055C0707.jpeg
    • 1B268F6D-3DA8-4E04-89A0-680D215A9E94.png