Extra guest fees - where did they go?

Frank-And-Angela0
Level 3
Victoria, Canada

Extra guest fees - where did they go?

In looking at my listings- as Air BNB keeps changing things without notification of any kind you have to keep on top of this- I can not find the 'extra guest fee' stucture any more. Sure enough- Air bnb has 'added' a new feature- new pricing feature- right on your Calendar- now if you click on 'Pricing'. Okay- we had that before- except - we could go to pricing and add/take away extra guest fees being charged. Now- I can't find it anywhere- but the extra guest fees stills shows up on my listing and is being added- from the previous price I had set before the 'change'. I wish to change it- but can't find it! Is this happening to anyone else?? Anothe IT cliche?? Ugh!

2 Replies 2

Hi @Frank-And-Angela0,

I can see it, try scrolling a bit below in the Pricing section

sgsg.JPG

Hi Frank and Angela,

I am new to airbnb as a host and I am trying to set up my listing. I have the same problem as you as I can't find anywhere where I can add aditional chages, whether it is for cleaning, extra people, or a security deposit. Did you ever get this problem solved back then? I also looked at your response back then, but I dont see it anywhere still. Could the problem be that I am using my laptop and not on the airbnb app?