What Hosts are saying

in the house rules it clearly states no leavers, and maximum 2 people, someone booked for 3 people and they are leavers, so i had to cancel the booking but now the date are blocked of the calendar how do i fix this?how do i contact air bnb? thanks Latest reply by Kim-And-Ann-Sophie0
    The draft below is what had happened, how can I write in more "professional way"? I was hesitate to review XXX but I decided to do so as it was my responsibility as a host to leave an honest review. I must say I shared the same feeling with those few host... Latest reply by Fred13
    Guest booked the room for 28 days, starting form the 30th of July - so 8 days so far. He did it after a break-up.My cancelation policy is strict, and now he would like to cancel it as he made up with his partner. Is there anything would be refunded to him... Latest reply by Tony134
    Alright, here’s my list of everything that could upset guests. What did I miss? The property was not as describedUncomfortable beds/sheets/pillowsNoisy (A/C unit, road noise, refrigerator, neighbors) lead to poor sleeping conditionsGuests run out of stuff... Latest reply by Tony134
    Hello, in a quest to promot my listing, I've initially set the cleaning fee below the actual cost charged by the cleaner. Now that my listing is up and running (I am a superhost), I'd like to increase the cleaning fee, so I can break even with what it cos... Latest reply by Letti0
    First of all, I understand i'm part of the problem, but it feels like airbnb is starting to take over my building. My building is pretty rare for Manchester city centre, the flats are really good sizes; large rooms, including large kitchens and priced che... Latest reply by Paul154
    I need some advice. I had a guest book for this weekend (Labor Day) who asked for a late check in - 10pm. That works for us, but at 9pm he sent me a note through AirBnB that he had met up with some friends and would not be staying with us after all. He sa... Latest reply by Jackie148