What Hosts are saying

So, I was doing my occasional thing of checking out the competition in my area and happened to see a listing with a VERY bizarre cover photo, ie it was 90% wallpaper! Out of pure nosiness and nothing better to do, I investigated further.... I found that ... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Sometimes we write for a guest that he is better suited for a hotel.But I think there are two other possibilities - either to write that the guest is more suited for a self-check-in flat or that he is more suited for A PLUS-airbnb flat. And in some cases ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi Team, I have been on AirBNB for years but have tended to make bookings with friends when we go on vacation. I now want to start hosting people in my home so I have listed my first property - I have no reviews so I suspect I will be slow to obtain the f... Latest reply by Flaykie0
    We have to close our listings between 1st January and 28th February each year to comply with our planning conditions, so I have blocked this period IAW the rules that I must comply with. No problem!!!!!!! However each year we go to a small island without ... Latest reply by Leo-And-Cory0
    I partially refunded a guest but mistakenly it seems, did it directly from my Paypal account, not through the Airbnb site. The Paypal refund is sent to Airbnb, not the guest. The guest has not received the refund ( it's been about a week now). What do I d... Latest reply by Takeyha0