What Hosts are saying

Hi,I´ve been an Airbnb guest and have now set up a hosting page.I got my first booking, so I guess it is all good.However, as much as I have looked I cannot find where the ´Payout Preferences´section is! Latest reply by Paul1580
    Hello! I am not sure where to even start with this but figured posting on the airbnb site is the best first option . I was helping a girlfriend out with her airbnb properies for a while and absolutely loved it. I was going to try and see if I could poten...
    hi all so i had a reservation made by someone who is actually won't be staying in the room. I felt uncomfortable with this as if something happens i will not be covered by the airbnb host guarantee. So I asked airbnb to cancel the booking which they did -... Latest reply by Sarah977
    ...because my mother always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So there are things one would love to say to an annoying guest, or even in response to a post right here in our beloved community, that simply should no... Latest reply by Rosie103
    HiAirbnb Plus suposed to be a program for high end properties. But it has turned into a check-list any property can comply with and get a Plus Status. On top on that Airbnb Plus doesn't allow me to publish my own pictures. In the newly updated termsAirbn... Latest reply by Roderick8
    Dear communityI have a question: Airbnb in Lisbon will now collect the tax (1€ per guest per night) and send these to the Municipality, is this correct? What other information will Airbnb share with the Municipality? Does it mean that everyone who rents o... Latest reply by Andy66
    Had a guest book our place for last night. 4 guests coming. We have a queen bed in one room, a twin bed in another, and two couches that can be slept on if need be (not pull out). Clearly spelled out in our listing. Two guests arrive in a car, were... Latest reply by Geoff22