What Hosts are saying

There has been lots of talk, but no date yet!I'm asking vendors as well --people who offer professional services such as housekeeping, cleaning, bookkeeping, and taxes.So here's a suggestion:January 8, 2019Time: 4:30 - 6:30 PMPlace: Flying Star 8001 Menau... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    I have said before, every guest teaches you something. You always need to ask questions!I received a booking request two nights ago for a stay last night…it wasn’t instant book…I don’t turn that on! The request was from a young French couple who are at th... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi all, I was wondering (hoping) if someone knew of a way that I can still use smart pricing, however set a different minimum amount for weekday stay, to weekend nights.I live in a city with large events on pretty much every weekend through the summer (bu... Latest reply by George591
    I'm a new Host in the UK and I recently had a large group of guests book (my property sleeps 23). They wanted to choose Split Payments but apparently it didn't work - I'm not sure exactly how it didn't work, but does anyone know why it wouldn't have worke... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi All, I'm looking for some advice/insight. I have two ground floor flats based 30 mins away from Oxford and I wanted to know if anyone else has benefited (or not) more from hosting the property on Airbnb rather than renting it out? Also, I wanted an id... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Good dayOur room sitiuation is this:1st bedroom double bed - full bath connects to - 2nd bedroom of 2 twins. We up charge for the 3rd and forth person - more laundry and breakfast. We have noticed that some couples have used ALL the beds, even for just a ... Latest reply by Stacey139
    Does anyone have the most updated information on what the legal restrictions are in the city of LA regarding the number of days allowed for rental through Airbnb or any other home share? Earlier this year the City Council was to vote on certain short term... Latest reply by Kevin1056