What Hosts are saying

HelloI am preparing my taxes for 2017. I run a four room Air BnB out of my primary residence. My accountant has stated that the amount of common expense deductions for things like property taxes, utilities, etc is directly related to my occupancy rate. Si... Latest reply by Tim566
    Hey everyone, I think I read that super host status would be considered after October 1st. I’m on track and wondered if the process is a slow one or not? thanks Gerry -Long Beach, CA Latest reply by Gerry47
    So it seems there are plenty of people viewing my ad, but only few actually book. I lowered my price alot and I have a lot of photos. Idk if it's just because it's not in downtown or what? But I could use any suggestions at this point from others who had ... Latest reply by Mark234
    The Airbnb system is a bit tricky if a guest requests a few extra days (lets assume the calendar is open) Either the host or the traveler can request a reservation alteration/change. Trying to do this on an IPad or IPhone will give you a drinking problem....
    Hello! I have 1 guest who booked in for 13 days. Now he's asking if his 2 children can come on weekends. Should I charge extra for that? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am getting a number of guests who check in and get shocked that the house is shared with the host even though the listing is for a private room. This leads to a number of cancellations and inconvenience to both ourselves and the guests. Is there a way o... Latest reply by Mel101
    Hi to all Airbnb folk I have been hosting for around six months and have checked the review of my latest guest and they rated me as having several missing amenities such as toilet paper, linen, pillows, soap and towels which is incorrect. I also ask all ... Latest reply by Paul1105
    Be sure to check any travel amenities you offer to ensure they haven't been used but put back for the next guest to find. My latest guests arrived last night and while cleaning the guest bathroom this morning I found both disposable razors I provide in th... Latest reply by Bryan10