What Hosts are saying

Hi! I am new . My apartment is APARTMENT JASMINA. I am from Dubrovnik Croatia. My problem first three reservation. So far i have one. It s pretty hard to book or even start comunicating with the customers in this period. **[Post moved to make new topic... Latest reply by Letti0
    I just got a 4 star rating because ‘our street was too narrow’ LOL ! Being that it came from some young and probably first time Airbnb’ers ..I almost had to laugh ! We’re in a German village in the middle of a national forest and rolling gorgeous farmlan... Latest reply by Debbie338
    I had a very surprising review today.am new at hosting. the guest who left today gave me 5 stars throughout then overall she gave me a 4star. As if that was not bad enough on the public review she just wrote an X. No explanation, nothing!this is despite... Latest reply by Ruth175
    Hi there, I am a new host, i just received a reservation for this week end. But yesterday I double check my unit again and found out the air conditioner is not well functioning. I couldn't get technician to fix it so last min. Can I cancel the reservation... Latest reply by Joe492
    So I had a guest stay last night. They had 10 reviews, with an average of 4 1/2 stars. All of the written reviews looked fine. They booked for 2 people. Communication was good, and they asked for early check in, which I had no issue accomodating: we don'... Latest reply by Daniel1992
    I had a guest rent the house for last Thanksgiving weekend (2017) and the group left the house a mess. Spilled food on the floor left there to dry, general ickiness, and other problems. They made a comment later that they loved the place and would "be bac... Latest reply by Bob39
    hey guys,Is my first post here and unfortunetly is not a happy post...Had just completly cleaned my apt. and did all laundry and i had Mr. Atul B( no reviews, 4 verifications)from India checking in. Within an hour and without letting me know he left. Just... Latest reply by Victoria567