What Hosts are saying

I received messages from AirBnB that a guest is confirming to stay on my unit. He's asking some questions too but I can't send any message to the guest. Everytime I click the button to reply, it shows a message saying "You do not have any access to this ... Latest reply by Thomas953
    Hello, I've noticed that the list price of my unit shows up differently when people browse or book than what I've listed. I'm in South Africa and have listed it in South African Rand (ZAR) - my payout is also to a South African bank and is in ZAR. I ha... Latest reply by Hank11
    I can host 3 guests. The price I have set up is meant for 2 guest. I want to ask some additional fee for the third guest.Maily because then the linnen of 2 beds have to be cleaned and also I have to pay additional Tourist tax But when 3 persons are booki... Latest reply by Francis190
    My guests this past weekend I have called and talk to more than a few times on the phone. It only dawned on me this morning I had been calling an international Egypt number all weekend. Thank heavens I have an international call pack on my phone, it's sti... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    Today my first guests (4 guests) checked-out, they stayed for about one week. I`m not so happy with this experience, i don`t charge a cleaning fee, but the cleaning costs me five hours for 80 sqm, is that normal? Everything was dusty, i think because of t... Latest reply by Lia91
    I currently live in Italy where i run an airbnb. i live with a cat sinc 3 and half years. a little sweet kitten rescued from the street. in my last reservation my guest during her stay hurted my cat at least two times, the times i was able to see anyway..... Latest reply by Liz140
    I just want to said thank you to host and guest also to Airbnb family and friends for all there input and hard work we all put into Airbnb a time a moment a minute and for those who share good or bad Thank you thank you and for many years to come Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have a guest and his family that came and stayed with me last year. They are from France and I live in the States. There was not a problem with him booking the trip at all. They have asked to return this December as well and now they are having troubl... Latest reply by Letti0