What Hosts are saying

I wanted to know if there was a simple way of seeing who is checking in and out on the computer for only one day? I know you can see who is checking in and out and who is staying for the day on your phone. Though I have seen on apple it lets you see who i...
    There is a new trend amoungest you crawd to join airbnb using someone elses and bank detailsthen once they get the keys they contacy every to join the party airbnb will not allow us to check their id as they say it has been checked i have had 4 of my apar... Latest reply by Julie143
    We had a guest who thoroughly enjoyed her stay and left after checkout time. She said she would give us a really good review. It's been 10 days and she didn't review. Is there anything we can do? I think Airbnb closes the review option at 14 days doesn't ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    We own a waterfront cottage that we have been very successful at renting out - almost too successful. We are finding that with the demand, there isn't much time left available for us, friends and family. I'd like to be able to make the same amount of mo... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    @Airbnb Here's a suggestion that would make claims, cancellations, review issues, and everything else easier and more efficient for hosts, guests, and Airbnb itself. Instead of having your front line CS personnel trying to handle all manner of issues, h... Latest reply by Danute1
    Looks like the fascists at LA City Council are putting a cap on 120 guest stay nights per year for hosts who share their home. After that you must go through an "administrative review process".It's my friggin' home! Why is LA City council sticking their n... Latest reply by Paul154
    There has been lots of talk, but no date yet!I'm asking vendors as well --people who offer professional services such as housekeeping, cleaning, bookkeeping, and taxes.So here's a suggestion:January 8, 2019Time: 4:30 - 6:30 PMPlace: Flying Star 8001 Menau... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    I have said before, every guest teaches you something. You always need to ask questions!I received a booking request two nights ago for a stay last night…it wasn’t instant book…I don’t turn that on! The request was from a young French couple who are at th... Latest reply by Robin4