What Hosts are saying

We host a few properties in Toronto, and are wondering how others make sure they are up or have someone available at all times in case of emergencies, like a party or guest lockout? We had a management company in the past who said they handled it but that... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    I accepted the offer. The deal is free equipment (Camera doorbell, Element Thermostat, a few door censors and best of all a wireless door lock that will automatically coordinate with your Airbnb guest by giving them a code that works only during their sta... Latest reply by Andrew719
    Anybody know why the feature of Vivint smart home systems automatically generating door access codes was removed?This is one of the biggest benefits I found with AirBnb and Vivint who I chose to use solely because of this amazing feature. Latest reply by Andrew719
    Hello All, I am currently seeking to expand my hosting business in the Huntsville, AL area. Huntsville has many business travelers that come in town on the regular. Also, due to the nature of some people's work, Huntsville also has several home owners t... Latest reply by Felicia87
    They say when it rains it pours! I was plugging along just fine in life with my rooms being booked at a glacial pace and quietly wondering where the bookings have went. Then out of nowhere 2 reservations from different platforms for the same time span. I ... Latest reply by Paul154
    While I do understand why Airbnb had to put new regulations in place to combat discrimination against guests. I am affraid to say that I am, like many others, very uncomfortable in accepting a reservation without a face on it, no matter what this face loo... Latest reply by Mark1412