What Hosts are saying

Hi after I asked this forum when I thought a guest would write a bad opinion I got an offer to write:in spite of my best efforts to meet this guest's unrealistic expectations, I was not successful. I always want my guests to be as satisfied as my other ... Latest reply by Sara973
    Hi All, I have been using a Strict Cancelation policy since starting on Airbnb last march and have had great success so far. I am contemplating on changing it to a Moderate Cancelation policy to see the effect. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experi... Latest reply by Linda108
    I believe the anonymity provided by Airbnb to protect guests from hosts' discretion,despite the good intention, is actually a step in the wrong direction. The problem exists that guest profile photos are highly unregulated, often do not exist, orhave very... Latest reply by Mandy3
    Is there a way to have Airbnb cancel a guest's 4 star rating where they stated they gave me a 4 because I lacked an amenity I clearly stated in my listing that I do not have? I find the guest's ability to mark down a point because they did not carefully r... Latest reply by Karina257
    MARCH 8, 2019Dee10:01 AMWhere did the "Special Offer" option go? It is not longer available from the reservation page.I have a guest who will be extending her stay but moving to a different room. "Change reservation" does not work in this case. HELP.Thank...