How can i find out about how to be included in the Special Experiences section?

Tracey55
Level 1
Aller, United Kingdom

How can i find out about how to be included in the Special Experiences section?

I currently host Studio Farrows with Airbnb.  Ive noticed that you now offer Special Experiences to people and I would like to offer Studio Farrows as a venue for companies for Blue Sky Thinking workshops / meetings.

This has come about from knowing that Studio Farrows lies empty for large portions of the year and is historically used mainly at weekends, thus leaving the week days free.  As you’ll see from the photographs, Studio Farrows is unique, with an eclectic collection of furniture and art that’s cleverly arranged to divide the space into different area’s without detracting from the open-plan appeal.

Evidence proves that an inspirational environment can boost creativity and stimulates problems solving.  It makes sense to provide a stimulating and inspirational space to maximise business potential and Studio Farrows does!

Although my guests are usually here to escape work pressure and the office, I intend offering Studio Farrows to companies to boost creativity offering them and their staff an environment for blue sky thinking and business plan strategies.

How do  you go about being included in the  Special Experiences section?   This might be something other places are interested in offering too?

3 Replies 3
Michael477
Level 10
Cholula, Mexico

Hi @Tracey55:

>offering Studio Farrows to companies <

That is not the idea of an experience..... YOU should offer one! Actually you are already offering your place!

You could find / contract a company who will offer that experience, but unless YOU dont offer one, that is a different approach.....

Regards

Michael

Saludos
Michael

Aha, Thank YOU! Yep that makes sense.

Tracey

Jeanette44
Level 1
Baja California Sur, Mexico

How do we go about offering Special Experiences?!   I cannot find anywhere on the Airbnb site to include these specialty offerings.  I am an Airbnb host and live in Mexico.  I would like to provide a Spanish Immersion environment and/or daily lessons in Spanish.   In addition, I am also a skilled music educator and performer and would like to offer music and voice lessons.  How can I register my offerings?