How do I create scheduled messages and send them to guests automatically? (Article 2897)

John-and-Karin0
Level 1
Montgomery, AL

How do I create scheduled messages and send them to guests automatically? (Article 2897)

Has anyone been able to create and schedule automatic messages using the info provided in this article?  I can't find the "left folder menu" as described.

To create a scheduled message

1. Go to your hosting inbox.
  2. Open the left folder menu.
  3. Select Scheduled Messages.
  4. Click or tap + New Message
11 Replies 11
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@John-and-Karin0 

Can not find it either (on the website)

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@John-and-Karin0 @Emiel1 

If you open your messages menu, to the very left there is a very tiny submenu, click on it and at the very bottom you will find the link to create a scheduled message. Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 2.06.47 PM.png

@Donata12  Strange. That view doesn’t appear on my browser ( tried Chrome and Edge). There is no tiny menu on the left). I’ve reached out to support for assistance.

Emiel1
Level 10

@Donata12 

Thank you.

Seems to be a new feature which is not (yet) implemented in some parts of the world

So i have to wait for it....

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@John-and-Karin0 Airbnb usually rolls new features out in phases; looks like this one is not yet available to everyone-- I don't have it either.

François151
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

@Emiel1 Same, sadly don't have the chance to give it try yet neither. I subscribed a dedicated site a year ago to personalize & schedule messages, it is super convenient to save some time and effort. I'm now very curious to check the integrated Airbnb version (a lot simpler, but "free").

Emiel1
Level 10

@François151 

A few days ago the feature is introduced on the Dutch website, so you probably will have it also available now.

Garrett47
Level 2
Louisville, KY

Can you send a message on a certain day of the week? Like, say, a reminder to take out the garbage each Tuesday?

@Garrett47  It doesn’t appear you can pick an exact day, only +/- days from Checkin or out with a time. 

John-and-Karin0
Level 1
Montgomery, AL

Hi Everyone, thanks for the responses! I received notification from Airbnb to try out the new scheduling features, and when I viewed my inbox the scheduling options were now there. It works great, except for you cannot add attachments to messages (same problem as before the update). We have to send our guests a visitor pass, so this won’t work fully automatic. It does relieve us of 3 of our standard messages though.

Hi just wondering if anyone is in the UK and has the option to schedule messages?

I really like the idea of it but just can't see the option in my Inbox folder so wondering if there is anything that I need to install etc?

Thanks.