How to report a guest to airbnb?

Jennie23
Level 2
Saint Malo, Canada

How to report a guest to airbnb?

IMG_1881.JPGHello everyone, 

I am coming to you for some advice. I recently took a month long trip to visit family, and rented out my home. One of the groups seemed a bit young but I did not realize they may have actually lied about their age. They left the house in good shape according to the cleaner who came after they left, but what I saw in our guestbook left me a bit off. They wrote about orgy's, puking in my kitchen sink, lighting sparklers, taking too much ambien and so on. I did not know any of this, so I already left them a review a couple of weeks ago, just noticed their writings in the guestbook yesterday. I can't seem to figure out how to report the user to airbnb, as they do not do anything like this in another home. I'm a pretty liberal person but I just can't figure out why they would write all of this down for me, and other guests, to see in the guestbook. Help!! IMG_1882.JPG

1 Reply 1

@Jennie23 - you can go to the guest's profile and flag them.  It's unfortunate that you've already written your review of them because that would have been the best time to alert Airbnb of their writings and illegal activity.  You should contact Airbnb directly to inform them of the information and they will follow up.  Go to the Tips and Tutorials discussion room and find the Contacting Airbnb tutorial.