What Hosts are saying

Hi All, Has anyone dealt with Airbnb Plus? We completed all the designers request (sunk a ton of cash into this), got our final pictures taken and now Airbnb has ghosted us. We got our final pictures taken a month ago and there has been no responses fro... Latest reply by Daniel708
    I have just had a third guest lose the keys to my house. I am curious what other's do in this instance. Do I rekey my house? Do I charge them a fee to replace the key? Do I not give them a key? Latest reply by John1080
    This is a first time i starting hosting. And i'm really worry for some reason that no one to book. I have posted a few days. I ask myself, how long after the post will receive the booking? I also read and did some tips but did not fell better. Are you w... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi I’m Ethan I Started Hosting About 2 Months Ago I Will Get Views And Reservations, For The Last 2 Weeks My Views Went I’m Not Getting Any Reservations Either Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi everyone,I do believe that airbnb has a new program that screens guests reviews and if it feels it is not helpfull to the hosts it then puts it on the last page of reviews. ( however I do understand that when you have a guest from another country , the... Latest reply by Tracey207
    I’m new to the site, Is it smarter to list my Holiday home for Thanksgiving through New Years or break it up into multiple shorter stays? Thank you for your opinions. Latest reply by Jane862