What Hosts are saying

Hi there, AirBnB started collecting the local tourist tax for my department (35) in France last summer.This has been a great help to me as it has taken a great deal of administration away.However, yesterday I noticed that the tax is not being applied corr... Latest reply by Elaine323
    Hello everyone, Happy New Year! The new year is already in full flow and I hope you are all having a great start to the year. This time last year, here in the Community Center, I asked a similar question about your plans for 2018 . It was fantastic... Latest reply by John1080
    • Plans for 2019.jpg
    Hello everyone, I'm a host in Australia and suffering the customer service in Australia every week. today I found the case manager usually makes their decision before they contact you as neither America nor Chinese customer service can help me to get a ...
    Merriam Webster Definition of "LOCATION": a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature I know that "LOCATION" has been discussed countless times among hosts and in this community forum, however I have dec... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    IF you had a strict cancelation policy and a guest had booked to stay with you in August 19 but had conatcted you to cancel it now 8 months away would you be prepared to offer a full refund ? A friend of mine has made a booking this way and now needs to c... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hey everybody, I am a student working on a research project for school. It is a business project that looks at this amazing platform (Airbnb). I have managed to get tons of great information reading through the various threads. But there is one thing tha... Latest reply by Dolores-and-Courtney0
    So, I'll be cancelling my very first guest's reservation first thing in the a.m. for a rules violation. Although I considered simply discussing it over, a combination of personal messages she sent, her smoking in the apartment, and non-response to the sub... Latest reply by Mbua0
    • Screenshot_20190108-002943_1.jpg
    • Screenshot_20190108-004324_1.jpg
    Does anybody know if there is any way I can offer a special price to fill up the vacancy which I have for the next 7 days? I have instant booking with smart pricing set with a minimum price, and I don't want to have to change that because it will affect ... Latest reply by John1080