What Hosts are saying

I know there are hundreds of threads on this topic and I have posted many times. But as I seem to take a different view to many of my fellow hosts (and I enjoy the banter– please be gentle!). Let me explain why in my humble opinion location is important a... Latest reply by Steven65
    Has anyone been getting guests with reservation requests for over 30 days usually from women claimimg that they are in a bad relationship? I have gotten at least 2 where the woman claims she is in a bad relationship and then they want to talk to you befor... Latest reply by Cathie19
    What happen when you have repeat guest but they do not review and give 5 stars? Will that have a negtive effect on our hosting status?Any help will be great. Thanks Latest reply by Marc457
    Hi everyone we are Sofia and Maria two lovely girls from Argentina currently living in the pacific side southern zone of costa rica. We are working as co-host in the area of Uvita / Dominical / Platanillo / Baru. We are superhost with our property in our ...
    Hi Fellow Hosts,We have our first extended stay guests here all week. Prior to this no one has touched the washer dryer although they were listed as an amenity.This guest is doing 2-3 loads of laundry per day. I had no rules setup around the washer/dryer ... Latest reply by Niel3
    As a host I've had a couple of these emails from Airbnb reminding me (painfully) that I've just received a poor review. They assume I'm at fault and provide a list of suggestions for ways I can improve my property and service to guests. Does anybody else ... Latest reply by Deirdre56