What Hosts are saying

I had a couple stay with us over a long weekend. We shared our farm animals, let them have their family come for breakfast, they had a bonfire and had family pictures made. It was all good. Then I have a State Police Detective show up a few days later ask... Latest reply by Allison2
    HI! My property is in the hills, over 300 km from where I live. The key to the property is with me, in the city and it says on my page that guests need to access the key from me. A guest has booked. When I confirmed the booking I thought she was in a subu... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have no fun books. I have FEPOW memoirs, very old agatha chrystie paperbacks and Vine review copies from Amazon - the only good ones from the latter are almost all Holocaust fiction or biographies with some connection to NYC - is this not okay? I thoug... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi we are concerned that we are not getting any bookings lately it has been around 3 weeks of no bookings, some enquiries , we are concerned that as we are in Spain the spanish regulations about Airbnb may have scared our guests away. We do have licence a... Latest reply by Anne355
    Hi, I am looking for a long-term, reliable and trustworthy co-host for my house with garden in Berlin Schmöckwitz.The role would include:- greeting guests and showing them around the house and garden upon arrival- managing the cleaning and re-stocking of... Latest reply by Olga428
    Hi lovely people I'm fairly new to all this! I have a guest that has booked my shepherds hut for tomorrow, he has only paid for the minimum number of guests (2) but is actually bringing 3. He felt that he could bring the extra person because I had a sofa ... Latest reply by Alex221