What Hosts are saying

Two years now of being a Superhost and I’ve never had this problem. I have had a string of inconsiderate guess who have broken the rules and left an insane mess to clean up. The guest who checked out today it appears had melted chocolate (I assume for so... Latest reply by Jessi20
    Hello, I've just put up my place on air bnb for the first time. I've selected that I only need 1 days notice for bookings but for some reason my place is showing up on searches until a week from today. I can't work it out. Any hints as to why this is happ... Latest reply by Eva170
    I would find being able to set an option in the calendar to not have folks arrive on a specific day very helpful. Whether I'm at a tournament, symphony, dinner plans, etc. I would find it very helpful as a host to specify whether or not a guest could arri... Latest reply by Eva170
    Has anyone had any problems with their Air B&B calendar not syncing with other calendars?I’m on several other sites and whilst the air B&B calendar has been exported and the other calendars imported they all sync with each other except it air B&B.Anyone e...
    In 2018, leading up to the Christmas/New Year period, I set custom pricing for a 6 week period. Anyone who booked in 2018 paid this custom price. I have had a request in early Jan 2019 for a 5 night stay in mid January 2019 and the prices have calculate...
    Hi, My co-host has been communicating with guests since Oct. Now he is unable to send message to guest. I thinks there was a recently update. Any suggestions?