What Hosts are saying

Hi fellow Hosts, Throughout my hosting time I have been puzzled when guests left poor ratings claiming that I had provided them with the wrong address. Every person who books receives a message via Airbnb with directions, I`ve even provided an aerial map...
    Hi! I have a maybe silly question, but what is the defintion of the amenity item "Extra pillows and blankets"? If I have a queen-sized bed with 4 pillows and an extra blanket/quilt available in the dresser, can I check this box? Or do I need to get additi... Latest reply by Eva170
    Hi, do you have any ideas or tips for people who the countries are forbidden by make a busines on Airbnb ? I just started a good job and grow up in Airbnb until i got a lot complains and police come . For example Turkey Antalya. Thank you
    Hello fellow hosts, we have had our first bad review since we opened in June 2018 and it's very aggressive! I would like to hear from others on whether this has happened and where we go from here please? Did it affect your bookings for a while? A couple w... Latest reply by Julie143
    שלום לכולם/ן, במסגרת מחקר אקדמי (אנונומי) אני מחפשת אנשים שמארחים (או מארחות) בתדירות גבוה בדירותיהם בשכונות פלורנטין / כרם התימנים. המחקר הנו אנונומי מטעם הטכניון - במסגרת לימודי תכנון ערים. ההשתתפות היא ראיון קצר בה תספרו על חווית ההשכרה שלכם. אשמח מ...
    Hi everyone. I just need some wise advice. I have electric water heater and put very clearly in the listing: short showers, no unreasonable water flow. I also mention it in the amenities limitations. But my recent guest spent all water for herself and co... Latest reply by Yulianna0