What Hosts are saying

I have a guest enquiry about having 3 people stay in my studio suite which only has one queen sized bed. The guest is using her mother’s Airbnb account to book. I answered that I would charge an extra $20 for the third person to cover the cost of water an... Latest reply by John1080
    I recently had a guests who destroyed the kitchen table, refrigerator that is now useless, left stains on the couch that cannot be removed, wine cabinet and some damage to a kitchen wall. I submitted a request for money but have yet to see any of the mone... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, I wanted to seek for your advice if it is possible to collect payouts from guess of specific listings under my account? I am not sure if this is possible but I will be having additional listings in the future, and I want the payments in different b... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I've noticed that I've had a few 'missing soap' resonses left when being reviewed. We have liquid soap on every sink in the house. Soap in the shower and on the bath. Face wash, shower gels and shampoos in the shower. They are not hidden and completely ob... Latest reply by Graham146
    Happy new year everyone.I have got a number of properties listed on airbnb and now have a 4.7 rating but i really want to make a 4.8 and keep that superhost status but it seems impossible as some rooms are closed off until a date later than the evaluatio... Latest reply by Youri-Janssen0
    Hey i‘m curious to know, how often you get a 4 star rating? I always give my guests 5 stars if they were ok, this means that they left our apartment in good condition, but this doesn’t mean they left it perfect. I don’t like to give bad reviews. But I see... Latest reply by Sandra856