What Hosts are saying

For those of you with self-check-in stays with no shared space, what percentage of your guests send you a quick email letting you know that they have checked in and then again when they have checked out? Do you expect it? Require it? Latest reply by Gregory87
    Hi fellow Cairns hosts, Hope everyone is surviving well at the crazy cyclone up there! I have never posted anything on the community centre before; however a rent hosting experience has urged me to write a blog to inform all Cairns hosts about this troubl... Latest reply by Freddy20
    I have a guest who has returned 2 weeks after her first stay. Do I have to write a review again for her? I’ve only been hosting for about 2 months now. Latest reply by E--Kevin0
    Latest missive from AirBNB"For the safety of business travelers worldwide, we’ve added carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors as required amenities in the Work Collection.Once you include these amenities, you can update your listing and it will aut... Latest reply by Bronwyn11
    WHO GAVE PEOPLE THESE TITLES THEY DONT DO ANYTHING ALWAYS HANG UP WHILE TRYING TO FIX A SITATION.THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH, IM SO UPSET I EVEN WASTED MY TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.BETTER OFF HAVING ROOMMATES IN NYC THEN THIS! Latest reply by Lisa1831
    A very annoying problem I've encountered when using teams is that when one of my team members pre-approves a booking request that seems not to be taken into account by Airbnb. Consequently, as the account owner I then get, about 4 hours after the pre-appr...
    Hi, I am new at using the community and I don't rent out on a regular basis, only when I travel, so sometimes I discover the new platform/dashboard/setting option a bit later. To my horror, I just realised that "Goverment ID verification" is now only for... Latest reply by Carolyn382
    When you see rates quoted on sites like Trivago, Hotels.com, etc do those rates INCLUDE all of the added fees such as for example Los Angeles' 14% transient occupancy tax?