What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am offering my apartment that can welcome 5 pax, 4 adults and one baby. I had a request for 5 adults and guest said that he did not see in the description that the 3rd room is for a baby. I have amend my listing to only 4 adults then. Is there any w...
    Hi All,Just a heads up in case anyone else is affected November 6 2018We received an email from AirBnB this morning informing us that our payment was reversed. We contacted our bank to find out why and they could find no reason or evidence that any money ... Latest reply by Robyn206
    Portero atendido desde tu móvil.Podes abrirle desde cualquier punto del mundo a la persona que esperas. Sin llaves, sin estar en el lugar. Todo automatizado.Ya no es necesario esperar a nadie.Presupuestamos la instalación.Consultanos.https://www.facebook....
    • 791015-MLM25127857160_102016-O.jpg
    • descarga.jpg
    • control-de-acceso-video-portero-visor-para-celulares--D_NQ_NP_874057-MLA25850457862_082017-F.jpg
    I am an experienced host in Germany and have a question. I don't know wether it is an international problem or not, but in Germany airbnb behaves extremly hostile to hosts. airbnb expects reviews with an average of not less than 4,7. Offers below that wil... Latest reply by Petri4
    hi Airbnb customer service i got one question ..i still dis not getmy payout untill today,my guest check in from january 7-11 2019 ,usually i get my payout sending from airbnb to my paypal account on 8 january one day after but now it already couple days... Latest reply by Judah0
    Hello everyone, I’m a new host and I’m very happy when join in this big family :)). Welcome to my hometown - Beautiful Viet Nam ! Latest reply by Lin57
    is there anything more annoying than a potential guest who asks you all sorts of questions on an inquiry and than "ghosts" you? I always respond immediately to all their questions and than i hear nothing. I understand you are looking around but please be... Latest reply by Amy38