I have a Facebook page of my Air B&B place. How do I tell people to search for it on Air B&B?

Patricia744
Level 2
Staunton, VA

I have a Facebook page of my Air B&B place. How do I tell people to search for it on Air B&B?

Is there a specific url I can give them? I've tried searching for my own place on Air B&B, but I'm new, and it doesn't show up.

3 Replies 3
Steve2743
Level 10
Calgary, Canada

If you go to your listing, and click "preview", it'll show you what your listing looks like to others. In the top right corner, you'll see an icon that looks like 3 dots in a triangle formation, connected by two lines. If you click it, you can copy the URL for your listing, post it to Facebook, or whatever. Note, this is from the Android app. Not sure if it's different in an Apple, or desktop. 

Steve

I'm working from a mac, and I don't see anything like that, but that would be perfect. I have much more comprehensive photos on Facebook, it would be nice to send people both ways--from Facebook to my AirB&B post, and from Air B&B to my Facebook page. Perhaps listing the Faebook url on my listing would work?

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Patricia744 @Steve2743 But I doubt Airbnb would let you put a link to your FB - all too easy to book outside Airbnb. It's rather for Airbnb gaining access to your contacts on FB.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"