IF YOU OWN YOUR PROPERTY, DO NOT LET ANYONE HOST IT FOR YOU!!!

Air-Plus-Concierge0
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

IF YOU OWN YOUR PROPERTY, DO NOT LET ANYONE HOST IT FOR YOU!!!

These AIRBNB people are complete morons , and everyone listen up!!  if you let someone host your property, make sure you set the account up, because if the SO-CALLED host sets up your property and later on you want to part ways, you are in jeopardy of losing all your future bookings...i lost over $9k in payed bookings because AIRBNB can't figure out a way to delete the so-called host without de-activating the entire listing.....yep! these morons who have a billion dollar company cant figure out how to do this...i have tapes, confirmed payment with confirmation #'s and they say ....we'll get a case manager or they will send it to LEGAL DEBT.........................7 months of pimping out my home, and these fricken a-holes do absolutely  nothing for me!! Its absolutely so tough to understand the thinking of these people not to mention the time i waste trying to get an answer on the phone...........going on for almost a month.......now i understand why so many people hate this company and want to shut them down........but GUESS what??    i know how???????  thats my ace in my back pocket.......the real sad part its so obvious that the lawyers trying to shut them down are so blinded by trying to regulate AIRBNB, AND ITS RIGHT ON THE TIP OF THEIR NOSE................Anyway,, i would love to hear from someone with any ideas what i should do........thanks!

19 Replies 19

@Air-Plus-Concierge0

Have you taken the time to read how AirBnB works?

David

yes,,, and being a property owner has more weight than  a  so called host that has no legal ties to th actual property thats being listed, and thats the huge GREY area that was addresed to Airbnb........ its all good now and no longer need a host, i'm doing fine on my own....

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Air-Plus-Concierge0 I’ve been privately asked by the administrators of this community board to be fake and not give my usual Country Charm and realistic view on hosting.

With that being said, please enjoy the following video as show of my internal emotions and general outlook regarding this issue. 

On a side note, is it true...ahhhh never mind. 

https://youtu.be/bKxKc3cErKE

Hollie6
Level 10
Page, AZ

Why are you even on here telling us your going to take OUR company down?? I love Airbnb and I'm so grateful for this platform.  Why don't you go to another platform and stop with the threats. 

@Hollie6 

I love the the fact  that @Air-Plus-Concierge0 did what was right... "i just got full payment of 6200$ from airbnb.......I guess being hard on the company is only the way to solve problems with these people......" There will be a whole load of hosts considering that right now!

and:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS MEAN **bleep** WHEN LAWS PROHIBIT SHADY CONDUCT BY COMPANIES THAT IGNORE HONESTY IN THEIR DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS

Thats just music to the ears! These things never change - you would think they should change, but they never do. Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Hollie6 ...you do know this happened over two years ago?

@Rene-and-Zac0 Rocking it!