IS THERE ANY REALITY SHOW ABOUT HOSTING? Do they have something like that about rent?

Olga464
Level 10
Kyiv, Ukraine

IS THERE ANY REALITY SHOW ABOUT HOSTING? Do they have something like that about rent?

Thanks for the info. If there is any...

7 Replies 7
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Olga464 

You can try Netflix "Stay Here".

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Olga464 There's also an Australian show called "Instant Hotel."

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Olga464 

I like Your idea. But I think neiter "Stay here" nor "Instant Hotel" is what You have in mind.

It would be great to have a series that shows guests inhouse, their behaviour and the conflicts or maybe the nice experiances they have with their hosts. Would be difficult to get that on film though. Maybe scripted reality?

@Ute42  I would better say - a competition. Among hosts. Their reaction in unusual situations. And  the competition among guests. How to get to some place and convience  host in something etc.  Etc.

@Olga464 

"Their reaction in unusual situations"

Good idea. Guest books a place with a pool. States at check in: "As You have a pool I brought my pet-crocodile along with me, that sure shouldn't be a problem?" Stuff like this.

@Ute42  )))))))

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

@Ute42, wouldn't have to be that complicated. All you need is a guest checking in to @Olga464  s apartment and saying ''No, I didn't read the listing''. Roll the camera.

lol