What Hosts are saying

Aloha, my name is Gladys. I cannot seem to find a way to contact someone at Airbnb regarding a cancellation, that I do not recall making. Any suggestions? Mahalo! My superhost status is affected by this--what might I be missing? Thank you for you help. Gl... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi there, I had an Airbnb photographer out to shoot our listing, and she said she would photoshop out our address from her pictures, but it is visible. Is this something that can be fixed? Latest reply by Clare0
    I put in a special offer but when it appears - the amount the guest is charged is 7 times the amount that my offer is for. The amount that I earn is correctly shown. There is a bug in the system calculation - who do I contact, I have a screen shot showing... Latest reply by Clare0
    Why and under what circumstances does/can Airbnb cancel a confirmed booking by a guest? I had a confirmed booking and then when I was checking something else on the site, found that a booking had been cancelled by Airbnb with the message "Guest_name's boo... Latest reply by Donna15
    Please, I have just realized that my PayPal address was not correct so I have never received the due Payments for my confirmed reservations. Can you help to receive my missed payments now ? I have just add the correct PayPal email address now. Looking fo...
    Hello, Is there an option to add more admins for one listing? Or at least, more e-mail address? I can't believe that no one has listing that is managed with more house holders and I don't see why all of them have to share one acc or e-mail address. Can I ...